Discounted pricing for Cannabis Conference 2019 has been extended past the original Dec. 31 deadline; early bird registration rates ($500 off) will now expire Jan. 11.
The event, produced by Cannabis Business Times and Cannabis Dispensary, will be held at the Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino, April 1-3. The conference is backed by an advisory board comprising cultivation and dispensary experts and features an education schedule with both cultivation and dispensary tracks.
Cannabis Conference 2019 will feature some of the brightest minds in the industry, including Magnolia Wellness’ Debby Goldsberry, Oregrown Industry’s Chrissy Hadar, Diego Pellicer Worldwide’s Nello Gonfiantini, House of Dankness’ Melissa Stewart and The+Source’s Dan Zarraella.
Must-attend sessions for dispensary owners include:
- Succeeding with drive-thrus, online ordering and delivery
- Retail store design and product merchandising tactics that boost sales
- Making cents: Tips for banking, cash handling, credit card processing and cryptocurrency
- Marketing that works
- Global cannabis and your role
- Developing fool-proof dispensary SOPs and employee handbooks
- Key lessons for expanding or franchising your business
… among others, to help retailers achieve success in this ever-changing industry.
Cannabis Conference 2019 also provides cultivators with access to an exhibition hall showcasing the latest technologies, solutions and services that help cannabis dispensaries improve their businesses and operations, increase profits and thrive in the long term.
And with an All-Access pass, attendees will gain admission to exclusive workshops on Monday, April 1, as well as archived video footage of the entire event.
The Early Bird rates (which are $500 off on-site pricing) are as follows:
- All-Access Pass: $699
- Conference and Expo: $599
- Expo Hall Only: $399
Find all registration details at www.cannabisconference.com.